Deeper Sand - if you are looking for more!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter People: Hopeful



The stone was rolled away. A discouraged band of followers traveled from grief to joy and hope was born. One concise definition of hope is "to expect with confidence". 


What does it take to shake us from our weariness into a place of hope that lasts? 


Hope that we clothe ourselves in daily, hope that walks in and with us through the sand. Hope that knows with surety - not what the outcome will be - but that all things being in the hands of God it will be an outcome designed within His purposes. Hope based on a foundation of truth and goodness unlike anything we can find in each other. 
Praying the habit of hope for you.
David said it all: I saw God before me for all time. Nothing can shake me; he's right by my side. I'm glad from the inside out, ecstatic; I've pitched my tent in the land of hope. Acts 2:28


To eat bread without hope is still slowly to starve to death.  ~Pearl S. Buck
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.  ~Christopher Reeve




A Holy Experience - Walk with Him Wednesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment