Deeper Sand - if you are looking for more!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello Mornings Fall 2012 Challenge

This fall a group of ladies are gathering with the desire to change the way we face the morning. We are committing to rise earlier (even just 5 minutes), meet with God before we meet with our families or the cyber world of the internet, move our bodies, and plan our day with intention and focus. We are joining the "Hello Mornings Fall 2012 Challenge" which begins on August 20th and runs through mid-November, though I hope it will become a lifetime habit for us to rise and shine each day! If you'd like to join the group I am hosting please use the link below to register. (Facebook group "Hello Mornings Pacific Coast 12")
https://www.facebook.com/groups/368995873169086/


 If you'd like to find a group in your timezone via Twitter or Facebook please register here: 
http://inspiredtoaction.com/hellomornings/

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8

No comments:

Post a Comment