Deeper Sand - if you are looking for more!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

HMC Strong Finish


Dear Ladies,
We are beginning week 12 of our 13 week challenge and I'd like for us all to recommit and finish strong. Perhaps you've run a steady race and just need to maintain the pace you've set. Perhaps you are lagging and tired or dropped out a few laps ago; in that case can we encourage you and help you to move back onto the track and finish with us as a team? Where ever you find yourself in terms of the three goals we set for ourselves (to rise and meet God before we meet our families each day, to move our bodies, and to plan our day), I hope you will push aside any sense of discouragement and get excited about reaching the finish line!

To help motivate and create accountability I want to suggest that we establish a numerical score for ourselves based like this - 1 point each for:
  1. Rising at the time I set for myself
  2. Meeting with God (praying, reading his Word, worship, etc)
  3. Moving my body
  4. Planning
  5. One other personal goal (please share if you are willing)


Each day of the last two weeks I'll post a check in comment and instead of just clicking "like" to check in I'd like you to bravely or humbly post your score (0 to 5 based on the criteria above). Of course you are free to post other comments and encouragements, but let's all help each other press on toward the goal by honestly sharing where we are each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment