Deeper Sand - if you are looking for more!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wonderstruck

It's the day before Thanksgiving and in true PNW manner we have downpours of rain, wind, and then "sunbreaks" that are glorious. As I write this I'm looking out my second story dining room window at shimmering golden leaves on an ornamental cherry tree and a brilliant blue sky. God's creation inspires wonder in me regardless of the weather. This weather brought a "boil water" alert to our city - as God's littlest creations have multiplied in the water source to a level that is unhealthful for humans. Do floods in my life allow little sin organisms to flourish as well?

I admit I'm partly driven to write this as a way of convincing Margaret Feinberg to choose me for one of the remaining 26 spaces on her "Wonderstruck" launch team as they prepare to introduce a phenomenal new study on Christmas day. Why would I add this to my life? Well for one it would be a joy to be a part of something that draws us closer into God's presence. When I have a responsibility I find new reserves of self-discipline (so, yes, totally self-serving). It might push me to write more and to soak in His Word more.


It doesn't hurt that my husband and I are dreaming of a trip to Banff this year and this promo video highlights the beauty and wonder of that area. You can view the video here and link to pre-order the study and book yourself! 
Wonderstuck

To put the icing on the cake Margaret, I'm now headed to the kitchen to make your kick-booty cranberry chutney for my family to enjoy. With double rum and half the cranberries, right? 

The recipe is over here...Worthy Of My Apron
and here.....Margaret Feinberg



No comments:

Post a Comment